Florence Billam-Walker – Manager and owner of Alanui Coaching & Mediation
After studying business and marketing in France and the United States, Florence Billam-Walker worked as a clothing store manager in California, then joined the Kiabi group as department manager for 8 years.
Fluent in English, she then took a position as project manager with a large American electronics group, Solectron, based in Gironde France, where she participated in the opening of a production plant in Eastern Europe.
After this 7-year adventure, Florence Billam-Walker returned to staff management, but this time in an SME, Aquitem, specializing in digital marketing, sales and stock management software, website creation and online hosting.
In 2014, after a training course in the prevention of psychosocial risks in the workplace, which fascinated her, Florence Billam-Walker decided to specialize in career accompaniment and support. She resumed her studies, and in 2015 obtained her Professional Coach diploma at the IAE Master’s program at the University of Bordeaux.
In 2018, always with the aim of better assisting the individual, she obtained her Professional Mediator diploma from the Professional School of Mediation and Negotiation, in Bordeaux.
For 6 years, passionate about human development, she has continued her journey, in firms and in companies, by assisting individuals and teams, all the while honing her Narrative Coaching approach and using the self-awareness and motivational tools within its framework.
Diplomas and certifications:
• Coach professionnel, coaching individuel et coaching d’équipe – IAE de Bordeaux (33)
• Médiateure professionnelle – EPMN, Bordeaux (33)
• Certification « Qualité relationnelle » – EPMN, Bordeaux (33)
• Cursus de formation du praticien narratif – La Fabrique Narrative, Mérignac (33) Formation ignorante, arbre de vie, accompagnent du deuil, facilitation graphique, photolangage, …
Member of the CPMN, Professional Chamber of Mediation and Negotiation, as well as of the EMCC, European Mentoring & Coaching Council (for which she regularly runs workshops for the professionalization of the coaching profession)
- Mark Billam-Walker, marketing expert (wines and spirits) and Business English teacher
- Édith Lagentil-Gimenez, work psychologist
Among the clients coached by Alanui are managers, technical directors, executives and employees of the following companies:
Our offices in Pessac: